The easy way to build and expand your network.
These unmanaged switches offer Gigabit speeds to minimize transfer times and greatly enhance the ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
- Connects four or more network devices (desktop PCs, printers, APs, IP phones, etc.)—useful when running out of router LAN ports.
- Basic switch speed upgrade from legacy Fast Ethernet switches (10/100Mbps).
- Basic cost-saving Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch that supports powered devices (PDs), such as IP phones, wireless access points, IP cameras, etc.
- All Linksys 100 Series PoE switches provide PoE+ ports (high PoE power budget) to support upgrades to 802.11ac access points (APs).
Designed for business-class management, security, speed, and quality of service with 24 Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports, 4 10G SFP+ uplinks and 410W of total PoE power budget.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
- Dedicated SFP or SFP+ Uplink Ports
- Advanced Network Security and QoS
- Static Routing and IPv6 support
- Ideal for surveillance cameras, access control, ProAV, projectors, access points, VoIP phones, and other demanding applications.
- TAA Compliant