Easily Control Your Network, Anytime, From Anywhere.
Get a Quote!
Cloud Managed AC1300 WiFi 5 Indoor Wireless Access Point TAA Compliant
The Linksys LAPAC1300C AC1300 WiFi 5 MU-MIMO Cloud Managed Wireless Access Point is an 802.11AC Wave 2 Dual-Band WiFi Access Point (2.4GHz + 5GHz) designed with 2x2 internal antennas for 1300 Mbps* total WiFi speed. Perfect for businesses of all sizes, every cloud access point comes with free cloud management so you can have access to an enterprise-class cloud-native management solution without the recurring fees. Zero Touch Provisioning reduces the need for on-site installation/configuration, saving you time and travel costs. With Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0, you get instant scalability with no limit to the number of networks and devices you can manage.
At A Glance
- Dual-Band 802.11AC Wave 2 MU-MIMO (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 2x2:2 Internal Antennas for AC1300 Speeds (400Mbps + 867Mbps)
- IP55 Rated for Dust and Moisture Protection
- 802.3af/at PoE or PoE+ Support
- Limited Lifetime Cloud Management
- TAA Compliant
* Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, speed, range and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including building materials and construction, volume of network traffic, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions. In order to achieve the best performance, this product must be used with compatible AC1200, AC1750 and AC2600 wireless devices. The standard transmission rates — LAPAC1300C/CE/CW: 867 Mbps (for 5 GHz radio), 400 Mbps (for 2.4 GHz) — are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors. May require a software/firmware update available for download at linksys.com/support.
CONTROL YOUR NETWORKS REMOTELY, INSTEAD OF GOING ONSITE.
Get an overview of your network’s health status and real-time statistics.
Multi-Role Platform Built for Managed Service Providers
Linksys Cloud Manager is the easiest way for IT solution providers to deliver managed networking services by giving them complete visibility over network configuration and uptime. Multi-level management accounts give you the ability to set roles (owner, admin, viewer) and provide key users access to specific networks.
Simple and Responsive User Interface
Linksys Cloud Manager’s intuitive user interface is fully responsive and mobile ready, allowing you to manage your networks on the go from a laptop, tablet, or mobile phone, with no additional app to download. Easily add the login page to the Home Screen (A2HS) so the Cloud Manager is always one click away.
The organization dashboard has a unique global map view that allows you to see all of your network locations, number of devices and number of clients from a single view. Drill down further to see the status of your devices and click through to see network configurations and device statistics.
CONFIGURE YOUR ACCESS POINTS BEFORE THEY GO ONLINE.
Speed up the installation process and reduce onsite costs.
New and Improved Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0 Portal
Linksys Cloud Management gets even faster with Linksys Cloud Manager 2.0. You get a Limited Lifetime Management License with every Cloud Managed Access Point, so you never have to worry about costly cloud management licenses or what happens after they expire. Linksys Cloud-Native management solution is lightweight, efficient and faster than traditional software or server/controller architectures which gives you instant scalability with unlimited devices.
Zero Touch Deployment
Eliminate the need to configure access points on-site, saving you lots of time and money. Just enter the Serial Number and the MAC Address of the device to add an access point to the Cloud Manager. From there, all your configuration can be done in your cloud account, which can be accessed remotely from anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection. Once that access point is turned on and connected to the internet, it will dial home to the Cloud and quickly download its’ configuration in seconds, not minutes or hours.
Beautiful Captive Portal that Enhances your Brand
Most vendors host their Captive Portal splash page in the device, with restrictions on text and picture sizes. Linksys Cloud Manager surpasses these limitations by hosting the splash page in the cloud at no additional cost to you. With our intuitive editor, you won’t need to know any HTML programming to make beautiful splash pages that communicate your brand exactly how you intend.
No Power Adapters Needed1
Install Linksys Cloud Managed Access Points with optimal coverage placement in a home or business by carrying data and power over the same Cat5E line. Flexible power options using Power over Ethernet means you don’t have to install an additional costly power outlet next to the access point, even when it is mounted on a wall, ceiling or pole.
|Model||PoE+ Ports||Power Budget (in Watts)||LAPAC1300C / LAPAC1300CE / LAPAC1300CW|
- Actual number of devices supported may vary, more or less total PoE+ power may be available due to device usage and cable distances.
|Standards||IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n and 802.11ac
PoE standards: 802.3af/at
Ethernet standards: 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (concurrent)|
|MIMO||2x2 with MU-MIMO Wave 2|
|2.4 GHz Physical Data Rate||400 Mbps|
|5 GHz Physical Data Rate||867 Mbps|
|Number of Antennas (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)||4 Internal (2/2)||4 External SMA Type (2/2)||2 Internal (Dual-band)|
|Peak Antenna Gain in dBi (FCC)||2.4G: 4.26dBi , 5G: 5.62dBi||2.4G: 5.17dBi , 5G: 5.17dBi||2.4G: 3.58dBi , 5G: 4.89dBi|
|Peak Antenna Gain in dBi (CE)||2.4G: 4.26dBi , 5G: 5.38dBi||2.4G: 5.17dBi , 5G: 5.09dBi||2.4G: 3.58dBi , 5G: 4.89dBi|
|Ethernet Ports||1x Gigabit (PoE In)||1x Gigabit (PoE In)||1x Gigabit (PoE In)
1x Gigabit (802.3af PoE Out4)
|Housing Enclosure (IP Rating)||IP55||Outdoor IP67||—|
|Mounting Options||Wall and Ceiling||Wall, Ceiling and Pole||In Wall (Wall-Plate)|
|LED||System||PWR, Ethernet, Internet, Cloud||System|
|AC Power Adapter (Not Included)||12V/1A||PoE Only||12V/1A|
|Hardware Reset Button||—|
|Concurrent Clients||No Software Limit1|
|Suggested Max Number of Clients||30-601||30-601||10-301|
|Frequency Operating Bands (North America)||2.412-2.474 GHz (Ch 1-11), 5.150-5.250 GHz UNII-1 (Ch 36-48), 5.725-5.850 GHz UNII-3 (Ch 149-161 and 165)|
|Max Transmit Power Conducted per Chain (FCC)||2.4G: 22dBm, 5.150-5.250 GHz
(UNII-1): 21dBm, 5.725-5.825 GHz
|2.4G: 20dBm, 5.150-5.250 GHz
(UNII-1): 13dBm, 5.725-5.825 GHz
|2.4G: 19dBm, 5.150-5.250 GHz
(UNII-1): 19dBm, 5.725-5.825 GHz
|Max Transmit Power Conducted per Chain (CE)||2.4G: 14.5dBm, 5.150-5.250 GHz
|2.4G: 11dBm, 5.470-5.725 GHz
|2.4G: 14dBm, 5.150-5.250 GHz
|Physical Dimension (L x W x H)||174.2 x 165.6 x 35.2 mm
(6.9 x 6.5 x 1.4 in)
|566.4 x 110 x 43 mm
(22.3 x 4.33 x 1.69 in)
|90 x 140 x 44 mm
(3.5 x 5.5 x 1.6 in)
|Weight||310 g (0.68 lbs)||440 g (0.97 lbs)||363 g (0.80 lbs)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||11W||10W||11W (excluding PoE output)|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)||0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)||0° to 40°C (32° to 104deg;F)|
|Storage Temperature||20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Humidity||0% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Regulatory Certification||FCC Class B, CE Class B, UKCA Class B|
|Warranty Period||5 Years (most countries)2|
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. An active, customer-purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of this product and other connected devices to the Internet. Some devices may require additional wireless adapters or an Ethernet cable to connect. Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, speed, range and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including building materials and construction, volume of network traffic, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions. In order to achieve the best performance, this product must be used with compatible AC1200, AC1750 and AC2600 wireless devices. The standard transmission rates — LAPAC1300C/CE/CW: 867 Mbps (for 5 GHz radio), 400 Mbps (for 2.4 GHz) are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors
- 5 year warranty applies in all countries except: Australia and New Zealand – 2 year warranty.
Download the Linksys LAPAC1300C Cloud Managed Wireless Access Point DataSheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!